Zoo Printing achieved its position as a market leader in the wholesale Web-to-Print industry through innovation and disruption of the traditional commercial print model. We are looking for a Brand Leader build on Zoo’s success and take responsibility for reinforcing our nationally renowned brand qualities and spurring revenue growth with current and new customers, products and markets.
You will join a dynamic, fast-paced, technology driven environment and will be tasked to grow revenue, market share and brand identity across a broad range of print and print related products and services. If you are collaborative self-starter able to develop and implement creative and innovative strategies, Zoo Printing is an ideal place to employ your talents.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze brand position in the market and provide the vision, strategies and goals to expand brand awareness and acceptance.
- Translate brand positioning into go-to-market marketing and sales programs that drive revenue growth across multiple products and services.
- Establish performance metrics and provide data driven analysis that provides actionable feedback on the results of marketing and sales initiatives.
- Scrutinize market trends and competitive offerings to maintain Zoo Printing’s market leading position.
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas to ensure that marketing and sales initiatives are properly supported and capable of being realized.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 5-7 years of prior experience as brand manager.
- 10 years of experience in marketing management
- Demonstrated ability to develop current and new brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Creative, with ability to think laterally.
- Ability to devising strategies and initiatives that engage, inform, motivate broad-based and targeted customer segments.
- Strong data and other market feedback analytic skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work with and across all functions of an organization without conflict.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Prior print experience is helpful but not necessary.